incubator-general mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Metron - licensing question
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:58:26 GMT
Also, it may be worth mentioning: Metron is on its way out of the Apache
Incubator. A vote has recently passed at the Incubator level for their
graduation. It is likely that after the next ASF board meeting, Metron
will no longer be a podling.

I am worried that you did not receive a response from the community on a
questions in the future. I'd suggest you re-ping them if your questions
go unanswered in the future.