incubator-general mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6.2 (incubating)
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2017 22:40:33 GMT
+1 (binding)

You must add your GPG key to [1] before promoting this release.

* xsums/sigs OK
* DISCLAIMER present
* It looks like your NOTICE file can be essentially encapsulated by the
LICENSE file. If the only "text" you're adding to the NOTICE file is a
copyright text, you can just include that in the LICENSE file.
* `mvn apache-rat:check` fails on your CHANGES.txt file. Please update
your exclusions or add a license header to this file for the next
release (passes otherwise)
* Can `mvn package` on the source release.

- Josh

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/odftoolkit/KEYS