incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Coming to ApacheCON? Showcase your project at a Podling Shark Tank!
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 05:53:11 GMT
Hi Roman,

do you think it would make sense to introduce nearly graduated podling,
explaining the project and the journey in the incubator ? I'm thinking about
Apache CarbonData for example.

Thoughts ?

Thanks
Regards
JB

On 04/19/2017 07:10 AM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> Hi!
>
> if you are (or anybody you know who's passionate about your project is)
> going to travel to Miami for ApacheCON we've got an awesome
> opportunity for you to showcase your project. Even if you don't have
> talks scheduled in the regular program, consider doing a lighting talk
> at Podling Shark Tank:
>      https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACNA17PodlingSharkTank
>
> You've got nothing to lose (in fact, the opposite: you're likely to get
> a prize!) and you will get a chance to receive feedback that might
> actually help you grow your community and ultimately graduate to the
> TLP status. Given our awesome panel of judges:
>      * Sally Khudairi
>      * Jim Jagielski
>      * Justin Mclean
> We guarantee this to be a fun and useful event for your community!
>
> Please sign up on the wiki ASAP. The time is running out!
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.
>
> P.S. If you have *any* questions whatsoever, but especially if you have
> questions on logistics please email me directly.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com