incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Raphael Bircher" <rbircherapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GitHub workflows?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 09:29:54 GMT
Hi Nicolas, *

Am .03.2017, 05:53 Uhr, schrieb Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org>:

> Thanks Daniel, I should have thought of that, since that is how I noticed
> it.
>
> So, then the question should have been;
>
> Are we ok with podlings using GH "Issues" instead of ASF-hosted issue
> tracker?
>
> Are we ok that discussions happen on pull requests and commits?

As long as all goes to the list, it's probably ok, but I would prefer ASF
Tools over third party tools. Thy are under the Foundation control. Even
GH is really strong at the moment, you don't know the future of the tools
there. If you use tired party tools it's every time a chance of data loss.

It's just my human option.

Regards, Raphael