incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Incubator Logo Selection Results
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 00:53:34 GMT
Yeah, sorry about that.  Was going to send out more direct links when I had
the website updates almost ready.  Anyways here they are.

1. The new logo, in a more web-ready format:
http://incubator.staging.apache.org/images/incubator_feather_egg_logo_sm.png
2. An example of the new header - http://incubator.staging.apache.org/

I'm worried that its a bit busy.  thoughts?

John