incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Fineract podling graduation
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:15:56 GMT
On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 4:51 AM Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> > On Mar 21, 2017, at 1:35 PM, Myrle Krantz <myrle@apache.org> wrote:
> >

> > I've attached a new version of the resolution below with the WHEREAS
> > attached.  Do I need to restart the vote?
> >

> For completeness I would, yes, in a whole new VOTE thread.

Personally, I disagree.  The proposal text we see on the incubator lists is
meant to be draft, and the incubator only provides a recommendation vote.
If there are minor changes that the board wants to see after the podling
has submitted the draft to the board alias, those can be addressed without
requiring another round of voting.