incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Bognar <jamesbog...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Juneau 6.1.0 Released
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:24:17 GMT
Hi everyone,

The Apache Juneau team is proud to announce the release of Juneau 6.1.0!

For those unfamiliar with the project, we've updated the web page
<http://juneau.apache.org/> with lots of new information.

We've added some exciting new features in this release such as HTML5 beans
and enhanced HTML and XML serialization support.

For a full list of new features, refer here
<http://juneau.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.1.0>.

As always, we're looking for new contributors interested in joining the
project.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the team
at mailto:dev@juneau.apache.org <dev@juneau.apache.org>.