incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: GitHub workflows?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:53:56 GMT
Thanks Daniel, I should have thought of that, since that is how I noticed
it.

So, then the question should have been;

Are we ok with podlings using GH "Issues" instead of ASF-hosted issue
tracker?

Are we ok that discussions happen on pull requests and commits?

I am a little bit uneasy about it, but does the Incubator as a whole have
an opinion/resolution on it?

Cheers
Niclas