incubator-general mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Toree (incubating) 0.1.0-rc6 as 0.1.0
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 23:45:39 GMT
+1 (binding)

* xsums/sigs OK
* Could build src and pip tarballs
* L&N look OK with caveats
* DISCLAIMER present

While I appreciate the obvious effort that went into the assembly of
your LICENSE file, there are some issues:

* The Copyright clauses are disjoint from the bundled software. How do I
know which Copyright clauses relate to what software?
* You should bundle the license text into the LICENSE file, not just
point to them. You do not need to include multiple copies of the same
license -- the separation by license you already have is good.

- Josh