incubator-general mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.5 (incubating)
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:31:36 GMT
+1 (binding)

* xsums/sigs OK
* rat check passed and can build from src (for both projects)
* Spot checked included files
* Commit is published in scm
* DISCLAIMER is OK
* L&N seem appropriate
* Spot checked dependencies

One suggestion for the future is to prune your RAT plugin
configurations' exclusions settings. You have a few in there which are
suspect -- some which are implicitly excluded (e.g. target) and some
which seem to be intended directories you overlay but should not be
included in a release (e.g. overlays/). Would recommend taking a few
minutes to see how you can clean up that list.

- Josh