incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jignesh Patel <jmp.quicks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Quickstep (incubating) 0.1.0 RC7
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 05:33:51 GMT
Hi John and Marc,

Regarding the Quickstep Technologies reference, it was the legal entity (LLC registered in
Wisconsin) that originally owned the code, all of which was transferred to Pivotal in 2015.
The entity Quickstep Technologies doesn’t exist anymore. The reference in the NOTICE file
just recorded that to be complete.

Suggestions on what may be better way to handle that are welcome -- e.g. should we drop the
reference to Quickstep Technologies?

Cheers,
Jignesh