incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject New opportunity at ApacheCon: Community Sponsorship
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 16:43:46 GMT
Hello Apache Community --it's my pleasure to announce that we have a new opportunity for Apache
projects, communities, and their supporters to bolster their commitment and visibility at
ApacheCon.

For the first time, community members of a single Apache Project (e.g., Flex) or category
(e.g., IoT) have the opportunity to contribute single-source or pooled funds towards its presence
at ApacheCon.

This can represent a collective of contributors comprising organizations and individuals.
Sponsorship may be coordinated internally from within an Apache community (e.g., CloudStack)
or activity area (e.g., Web Frameworks).

Whether contributing a few hundred dollars or the full amount, individuals and organizations
can now apply their collective resources to directly benefit Apache projects and areas of
interest at the conference. Standing stronger together!

A minimum financial commitment is required, and contributors will be recognized and receive
select Sponsor benefits. Details can be found at http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/sponsors/community-sponsor

I am very excited to have developed this program to help our communities, and am thrilled
that ApacheCon's producers, The Linux Foundation, have agreed to work with us on this.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Warmest regards,
Sally

= = = = =