incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Forming of a Selection Committee for New Incubator Logo
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 15:48:37 GMT
Hi John

might want to consider individuals with either design or photoshop experience with previous
apache logos

in 2014 ron wheeler created "Senor Couche-Tard" aka "Shotgun" aka "The Maven Owl"

http://es.listoso.com/maven-users/2014-11/msg00110.html

*bon chance*
Martin

________________________________
From: John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:11 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Forming of a Selection Committee for New Incubator Logo

All,

As you know, our logo submission deadline is this coming Monday (make sure
you get your submissions in if you haven't already!).  In order to support
that, I believe we need to form some kind of committee to help form an
opinion around which logos make sense and don't make sense, in addition to
the community vote that is going to happen.

So if you're looking to join that committee, please reach out.

John