incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Podling Graduation Rally
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:28:46 GMT
All,

As mentioned in this month's report, there are 63 active podlings.  While
I've been chasing retiring podlings, I think it would be good for the
community as a whole to look closely as podlings and see what we can do to
graduate podlings that seem to be doing well.

Take a look at the last two reports:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2017
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2017

Last month, I listed 4 podlings that appear to have completed all
graduation requirements, but remain in the incubator (Airflow, BatchEE,
Freemarker, Metron).  I didn't include that in February, but if I had to
list the names, it would be: CarbonData, Edgent, Fineract, Guacamole,
PredictionIO, SystemML, Tamaya, Unomi (but that's entirely my POV/opinion
unless others want to chime in).

So I'm curious, what can others do to help these 12 podlings get past the
finish line?

John