incubator-general mailing list archives

From yukon <yu...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0(incubating) (RC3)
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:11:31 GMT
Hello Incubator PMC,

The Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0(incubating) vote is now closed and has passed
with 3 binding +1s, 2 non-binding +1s and no 0 or -1:

Binding votes +1s:
Justin Mclean
Bruce Snyder
John D. Ament

Non-binding votes +1s:
vintagewang
yukon

The Apache RocketMQ (incubating) community will proceed with the release.

Thanks,
The Apache RocketMQ Team