incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-singa-incubating-1.1.0 (RC1)
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 02:45:18 GMT
I think that ends up being a build time dependency in GLOG, i.e. the
equivalent of Systems Requirement, and not in itself viral to the ASF
software. I assume that Google is much more worried about this and may even
have checked with their Legal team...

Want to check with legal-discuss@ ? Is my memory failing me, or hasn't FSF
stated that the build output is not bound by GPL of the build toolchain?
(otherwise they can't release their own LGPL stuff)

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer