incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <hedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Graduation Rally
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 04:01:43 GMT
I haven't followed this issue, but if we take BSD licensed source and
modifies it (enough to claim copyright on the modifications) we re-license
to ALv2, but leaves the original BSD headers (if any) in the source.

CatA licenses are CatA because they allow modifications on source and
re-license...

Niclas