incubator-general mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Graduation Rally
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:51:55 GMT
Hi John,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I guess it should be brought
back regularly so that participants here stay on the ball.

That being said, I believe Trafodion should also be considered to be ready.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services