incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logos
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2017 18:16:08 GMT
Indeed, there are.
I'm hoping to be able to apply those that don't make the cut towards other Apache projects
in need (where possible).
Niclas, would you be able to help me get this voting page set up? Here's hoping :-)
Thanks Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

  On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 12:52, Niclas Hedhman<niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:   I think
there are several strong candidates in the list. Thanks to whoever made them all.