incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache RocketMQ 4.0.0(incubating) (RC3)
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:31:41 GMT
Hi,

> Note things like the broad copyright dates.

Yep agreed that’s more than a bit silly. We’ll see what we can do to fix that.

> Any plans to reach out to get it corrected, or try to upgrade if they
> already fixed?

We can ask. If a change was made BTW that would effect a number of other projects. This would
include NiFi and Spark (from a casual glance/search of Apache GitHub). Not to single out any
particular project or suggest that they need to change their license just noticing it would
have a wider impact than this incubating project.

Thanks,
Justin