incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Podling Graduation Rally
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:51:36 GMT
I think that nothing is likely to change in the project - it is going to
go on the same as this for a long time. If it is ready, it is right on
the bottom of minimal. It does have enough prospective PMC members, but
just enough - maybe 4 or 5.

It has made a release, and it has just managed a source code donation,
and it has accepted new committers.

I am starting to consider that this has to be sufficient activity to
justify graduation, although it is certainly on the lower limit.

Thoughts?

Upayavira