incubator-general mailing list archives

From will sanfilippo <wi...@runtime.io>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Mynewt 1.0.0-b2-incubating-rc1
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 03:24:45 GMT
Hello,

The Apache Mynewt Incubator PPMC has approved a proposal to release
Apache Mynewt 1.0.0-b2-incubating-rc1. We now kindly request that the
Incubator PMC members review and vote on this incubator release.

Apache Mynewt is a community-driven, permissively licensed open source
initiative for constrained, embedded applications.  Mynewt provides a
real-time operating system, flash file system, network stacks, and
support utilities for real-world embedded systems.

For full release notes, please visit the Apache Mynewt Wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Release+Notes

[VOTE] thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/250715a1a904632ee77d1ca1c24e657dd2eda42d782f3d27ee93e57e@%3Cdev.mynewt.apache.org%3E

[RESULT][VOTE] thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/73ca1bec7bcfbf84643d9d9d474381d280f5069503aece2d00e74667@%3Cdev.mynewt.apache.org%3E

[DISCUSS] thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c5323ae5cd8d41dadc908a84b5ce994d64f1ac2df84b3ae27a1529ea@%3Cdev.mynewt.apache.org%3E

This release candidate was tested as follows:
	1. Manual execution of the Mynewt Test plan:
	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/Apache+Mynewt+Test+Plan

	The test results can be found at:
	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYNEWT/1.0.0-b2+Test+Results

	2. The full unit test suite for this release was executed via “newt
	test all” with no failures. This testing was performed on the
	following platforms:
	* OS X 10.10.5
	* Linux 4.4.6 (Gentoo)

The release candidate to be voted on is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt/apache-mynewt-1.0.0-b2-incubating/rc1/

The commits under consideration are as follows:
blinky:
  repos: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mynewt-blinky
  commit a69b409197a845bc75748af564cb08c4ec7701d4
core:
  repos: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mynewt-core
  commit de35d2337189a69d97aa3fdccc4f7bfaeb31efc9
newt:
  repos: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-mynewt-newt
  commit fdac74ff83f21a11c7fbaa2e1adc2d50cbf1e612

In addition, the following newt convenience binaries are available:
  linux: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt/apache-mynewt-1.0.0-b2-incubating/rc1/apache-mynewt-newt-bin-linux-1.0.0-b2-incubating.tgz
  osx: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt/apache-mynewt-1.0.0-b2-incubating/rc1/apache-mynewt-newt-bin-osx-1.0.0-b2-incubating.tgz

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mynewt/KEYS

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Thanks,
Will San Filippo