incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Drop incubating requirement of Maven artifacts
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 18:05:08 GMT
-1

I understand your point, but, even if it's not in the version, having a
keyword that the project is still in incubation is important (from a
legal perspective, I don't talk about the release itself).
In the version, artifactId or classifier don't matter, however, having
this flag is important IMHO.

Regards
JB

--