incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Drop incubating requirement of Maven artifacts
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 17:36:41 GMT
-1

It makes it clear that those artifacts are not yet stable ASF projects yet (legally + community).
If a project is well setup and mature then it should do incubation in under 6 months, isn't?

Any for any other project I find it quite ok to know what you get.

Please also check the discussions from back then when we introduced this policy (for a good
reason).

LieGrue,
strub