incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ramesh Mani <rm...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Ranger Project from the Incubator - Resending with additional mail distro
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 21:10:11 GMT
Resending after seggregatting the results with number of binding and
non-binding votes.

Dear Incubator members,

It has been more that 72 hours since I started this VOTE thread, so I
consider this voting thread as closed.
Many Thanks to incubator members and mentors for voting.

Here is the result

Eighteen [+1] Votes  ( 12 binding votes , 6 non-binding votes )

 Jean-Baptiste Onofré 	<jb@nanthrax.net>(binding)
 Mark Struberg 		<struberg@yahoo.de>(binding)
 Roman Shaposhnik 	<roman@shaposhnik.org>(binding)
Julian Hyde 		<jhyde@apache.org>(binding)
Chris Nauroth 		<cnauroth@apache.org>(binding)
Selvamohan Neethiraj 	<sneethir@apache.org>(non-binding)
Suneel Marthi 		<smarthi@apache.org>(binding)
Balaji Ganesan 		<balaji.ganesan03@gmail.com>(non-binding)
Owen O'Malley 		<omalley@apache.org>(binding)
Niclas Hedhman 		<niclas@hedhman.org>(binding)
Drew Farris 		<drew@apache.org>(binding)
Edward Zhang 		<yonzhang2012@apache.org>(non-binding)
Joe Witt 		<joe.witt@gmail.com>(binding)
Gautam Borad 		<gborad@gmail.com>(non-binding)
Alan Gates 		<alanfgates@gmail.com>(non-binding)
Sailaja Polavarapu 	<spolavarapu@hortonworks.com>(non-binding)
Ramesh Mani 		<rmani@hortonworks.com>(non-binding)
Jakob Homan 		<jghoman@gmail.com>(binding)

Zero [+0] Votes

Zero [-1] Votes

Voting succeeded and I shall proceed to the next step discussion with
Ranger Mentors on Apache Ranger TLP.

Congratulations Rangers!

Many Thanks,
Ramesh Mani