incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] MXNet to enter the Incubator
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:11:28 GMT
Henri,

That's because technically speaking you're off the hook.  You're only the
champion of the podling, its up to the mentors now to get them
bootstrapped.  Since you weren't on the mentor list, you have nothing more
to worry about for MXNet.

I've contemplated (and still do) pulling out podling bootstrap from the
mentor guide.  Right now it makes sense since mentors are responsible for
coordinating w/ INFRA and doing self-serve stuff.

John