incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling request steps have been updated
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 11:25:26 GMT
1. Anyone who is on a PMC.  I suspect the actual ACL is committers.  For
instance, only members of the Incubator PMC can request repos within the
incubator namespace.
2. LDAP.  As can be seen with the recent blogs migration, the trend is to
move towards the LDAP credentials.  There are some services that are
purposely for users who don't have ICLAs on file, e.g. bug trackers, hence
why we have two different credentials in places.

John