incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Page for gathering CFP submissions
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2017 16:18:33 GMT
Sally

The only call out I have on the blog post is to keep the links in tact.
This way users can just click through to get to resources.

I've published the incubator site, so the page is now available in
production as https://incubator.apache.org/2017-logo-contest.html
<http://incubator.apache.org/2017-logo-contest.html>

John