incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Fineract 0.6.0 (incubating)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:04:33 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 2:23 AM Nazeer Shaik <nazeer1100126@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Thank you for reviewing this release.
>
> 1) I have kept https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-357 open as
> we have addressed 4 out of 6 suggestions given for 0.5.0-incubating
> release. Other two will be addressed in next/future releases. I have added
> these details in note section of current release email.

I would ask that you close the ticket w/ the completed tasks, and create a
new one with the remaining items.

I'm willing to change to a +1 if this occurs.

> 2) You need to follow the build instructions mentioned in the readme.md
> file to build from source. We have mentioned these details on every
> release.

My struggle is that you have a build directory in one of the child dirs.
There is no top level build - as a result, there's no easy way to run rat
from the root.  This means that there are a number of files not easily
verified.