incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Staged Artifact Locations (was Re: [VOTE] Release Gossip version gossip-0.1.1-incubating (RC2))
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:00:52 GMT
So this issue pops up in a lot of podling votes.

Next time could you please:
- Place the artefacts for voting on in [1] that way they can be released
with an svn mv command.

However, none of our incubator policies talk about this as far as I can
tell.  Is this something we actually want to pursue? Most TLPs don't do
this.

John