incubator-general mailing list archives

From Liang Chen <chenliang6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CarbonData 1.0.0-incubating release (RC2)
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 03:04:30 GMT
Hi Justin

Thanks for your checking.

1.Please install Apache Thrift 0.9.3 for compiling "carbondata-format",
please find the build guide:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-carbondata/tree/master/build
(Remark:Once the release be published , general users don't need to install
Thrift, the carbondata-format dependency jar can be downloaded from maven
repo.)

2.For missing license headers issue, already raised JIRA and will fix in
the next release.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CARBONDATA-682?
jql=project%20%3D%20CARBONDATA

3.OK, will use apache email id to sign artifact for next release.

Regards
Liang