incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Mentor docs: Incubator Access Authorization
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 06:33:13 GMT
This looks out of date:

  http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#who-auth-karma

It says:

====
Incubator Access Authorization

Special karma is required to authorize incubator access for committers.
This karma is limited to:

   - PMC Chairs (past and present)
   - Selected people in the Infrastructure team

If any mentor has karma then they should authorize the committer. To grant
authorization, update:
infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization-template
=====

That seems to have moved (been a year since I've touched this). Anyone know
where the new location is?  Or is it there and I've just lost perms for
some reason? :)

Thanks,

Hen