incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Fineract 0.6.0 (incubating)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:18:32 GMT
Hi,

> My struggle is that you have a build directory in one of the child dirs.
> There is no top level build - as a result, there's no easy way to run rat
> from the root.  This means that there are a number of files not easily
> verified.

Yep it’s a little less than ideal and may mean that the project misses something.

But rat can be run manually easily enough. I have this in my bash profile:

function rat() {
 java -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -jar ~/apache-rat-0.11/apache-rat-0.11.jar $1
}

and run rat manually on all releases I vote on.

Thanks,
Justin