incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Page for gathering CFP submissions
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2017 16:22:24 GMT
OK thanks, John. I'll get on this today.
Chat soon,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

  On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 11:18, John D. Ament<johndament@apache.org> wrote:   Sally
The only call out I have on the blog post is to keep the links in tact.  This way users can
just click through to get to resources.
I've published the incubator site, so the page is now available in production as https://incubator.apache.org/2017-logo-contest.html

John
On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 2:59 PM Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:

Thoughts? Preferences?
Shall I post the full call on blogs.apache.org  and point to the upload instructions at incubator.apache.org?
If so, please forward the URL so I can link.
I'll also send you the link to the blog post so we can point to each other.
If not, please let me know how you'd like to proceed.
Thanks,Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
 To: John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>; "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>;
Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 12:37 PM
 Subject: Re: Page for gathering CFP submissions

Thanks, John. Yes, the doc is open for editing. I'll double check to make sure I didn't change
permissions.
The Call + guidelines need to reside _somewhere_. It can be blogs.apache.org or incubator.apache.org.
Your choice.
Cheers,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

 On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 12:24, John D. Ament<johndament@apache.org> wrote:  Sally,
Could you allow for commenting on the doc?
Also, there's a lot of text on here, how much were you planning to put on the incubator landing
page? Everything?
John