incubator-general mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Podling report format changes
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:02:34 GMT
(so sorry, I think my fingers got a little antsy and sent a blank reply)

+1 on #1
+1 on #2 given the clarification later in the thread.
+1 on #3. I don't view it as a burden to leave a comment. Most of the
time, I can just parrot events I was involved with, or a slightly more
detailed version of what you're asking the podling to share in point #2.