incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Drop incubating requirement of Maven artifacts
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 18:14:31 GMT
By legal, I mean that some files may not contain required headers, or
part of the code requires refactoring because it belongs to a non active
developer (code created before the incubation) or the Software Grant
Agreement is not yet signed for instance.
I think during the first steps of the project (and so releases), it happens.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré