incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Access to git repos for Apache Annotator (incubating)
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:08:58 GMT
We've gotten these repos setup for Apache Annotator (incubating):

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-annotator-website.git

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-annotator.git

However, I can't commit to either of them, and get this error:

```

remote: You are not authorized to edit this repository.
remote:
To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-annotator-website.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-annotator-website.git'
```

I'm told (by our Champion) that the "VP of the Incubator" has to add the permissions?

The two (most available) developers currently active on the project are already existing Apache
committers: `bigbluehat` (me) and `randall`

Thanks!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/