incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Replacing Incubator Release Management guide
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 02:13:40 GMT
I'm planning to add this, what do you think?

In order for a podling to receive full permission from the IPMC to execute
the release, the release
vote must be held on the <a href="&root-path;/guides/lists.html#general+at+
incubator.apache.org">incubator general list</a>
and pass based on the <a href="
http://apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes">standard Package
Release voting rules</a>.
Only Incubator PMC votes are binding, but all are encouraged to vote.