incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Podling request steps have been updated
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 18:30:24 GMT
On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 8:45 AM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> I just got done editing the podling request page on the public website.
> Its based on areas that have changed recently.
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#requesting-podling
>
> If everyone could take a look and give feedback and where there needs to be
> more detail, I would appreciate it.

Overall, this looks good. A couple of questions/notes:
   1. I am not sure you need to call #3 explicitly. In setting up of all of my
       podlings I've never had to request it separately.
   2. This check list touches some (ML, SCM) but not all (e.g. JIRA, builds)
       items. If we're striving for the bare minimum I'd say that at least we
       need to include a point on setting up JIRA. If we're covering everything
       builds, wiki and GH also need to be covered.

Thanks,
Roman.