incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Page for gathering CFP submissions
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 01:58:18 GMT
Thank you, John. I'll test this evening or tomorrow morning ET.
Kind regards,Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>
 To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>

 Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:54 PM
 Subject: Page for gathering CFP submissions

All,
The IPMC (and Press department) will be announcing soon a CFP for a new Incubator logo.
I'd like to solicit some input on a page and set of instructions to follow to gather these
submissions.  The page I've put together is here: http://incubator.staging.apache.org/2017-logo-contest.html
I put together a sample submission here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INCUBATOR-141
Please feel free to review, critique, test it and let me know what should change.
John