incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tsz Sze <szets...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ratis for Apache Incubator (Was: Concur for Apache Incubator)
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 02:49:25 GMT
FYI, Jing Zhao and I just have finished removing hadoop dependency from the non-hadoop modules.
 We will continue working on the documentations.

Thanks.
Tsz-Wo

On 12/16/16, 4:27 PM, "Tsz Sze" <szetszwo@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    +1 Ratis sounds great!

    BTW, I am working on removing Apache Hadoop dependency (except for the raft-hadoop module)
and more documentations.

    Thanks all for the feedbacks!

    Regards,
    Tsz-Wo