incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dong Li"<lid...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept RocketMQ into the Apache Incubator
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 13:24:53 GMT
+1 (non binding)

Thanks,
Dong Li

Original Message
Sender:Huxing Zhanghuxing@apache.org
Recipient:generalgeneral@incubator.apache.org
Date:Friday, Nov 11, 2016 20:19
Subject:Re: [VOTE] Accept RocketMQ into the Apache Incubator

+1 (non binding) Very glad to see such a good project being brought to the community. I believe
that RocketMQ will be guided under the Apache way, towards a more collaborative and global
community! On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 7:03 PM, Xiaorui Wang vintage.wang@gmail.com wrote:  +1
(no binding)   RocketMQ help Alibaba dispatch  Trillions of messages today(20161111), very