incubator-general mailing list archives

From sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.4-incubating
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 04:01:02 GMT
John,

Yes, the project uses jenkins for CI.  Here’s a depiction of our current CI flow: each
‘jenkins’ oval is a job

http://streams.staging.apache.org/site/0.4-incubating-SNAPSHOT/streams-master/integration.html

Latest thread discussing recent updates to our CI:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d0a82ce000d1a71125d0ec70fb29c8f13cb946ae1a97998652389134@%3Cdev.streams.apache.org%3E

There are a few integration tests that still need manual setup to pass - those aren’t run
with every build on jenkins but they are run as part of cutting a release candidate.

Steve