incubator-general mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron (incubating) 0.3.0-RC1
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 18:53:44 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks for pointing out the branding issues.  The website is updated to
refer to the apache release page.  There is also a JIRA
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-591> (with accompanying PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/373> on github) to correct
the branding issue on the website.  I will see to it that the twitter page
gets the appropriate parenthetical as well.

Best,

Casey