incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Weex for Apache Incubator
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 13:23:03 GMT
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 8:08 AM Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 10:31 AM, BonoLv <lvscar@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ...Longda is very warmhearted in helping us to learn the Apache way.
>  We hope
> > his application will be successful...
>
> Experienced Apache community members are welcome as informal mentors
> in any podling where their experience is relevant.
>
> They just won't be listed as a mentor as far as the Incubator PMC is
> concerned, but in practice their role can be quite similar.

Juneau did this recentily with Stian - please take a look at our proposal
to see how we listed him for example

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/JuneauProposal

Which now looking at the proposal page looks perfect.  Thanks!

RE this proposal - I would like to see the mentor's apache projects
skipped, not sure how its relevant.  Each is involved in many projects.

RE git repo - you have a few listed as initial sources.  Would you expect
each to be migrated to ASF infra? Or just one repo?