incubator-general mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC Board Report - December 2016
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 12:53:10 GMT
A question on procedure for OpenWhisk: We just entered and according to podlings.xml we are
to report in December while the template just lists us as having entered.

I would like to have a clarification: Are we to report ? Else I’d just adapt the podlings.xml
to change our initial monthlies to be January, February, and March.

Thanks
Felix