incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Beam release 0.3.0-incubating
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 00:05:10 GMT
Hi,

mvn apache-rat:check fails on your release due to the DEPENDENCIES file not
having a header.  If you don't need this file, please remove it.  I would
also recommend leaving apache-rat running all the time to avoid newly
introduced issues.

In addition, I notice that your build output includes dependencies on
aws-kinesis-client, which is Amazon Software Licensed.  Have you received
clarification on whether you can include or not?

John