incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Accept NetBeans into the Apache Incubator
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2016 11:14:16 GMT
On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 10:30 PM, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:
> ...Now that the discussion thread on the NetBeans Proposal has ended,
> please vote on accepting NetBeans into the Apache Incubator...

Ate said he would be offline and asked me to tally that vote.

The vote passes with +1s from the Incubator PMC members listed below,
many enthusiastic +1s from community members and no other votes.

I count the following binding +1s, feel free to fix if I forgot someone:

Ate Douma, Greg Trasuk, John D.Ament, P. Taylor Goetz, Henry Saputra,
Bertrand Delacretaz, Sergio Fernández, Greg Stein, Emmanuel Lécharny,
Jean-Frederic Clere, Jochen Wiedmann, Danese Cooper, Craig L Russell,
Edward J. Yoon, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya, Roman Shaposhnik, Jim
Jagielski

Congrats to the incoming NetBeans team and welcome to Apache NetBeans
(incubating) !

I'll send information about the next steps to this list shortly.

-Bertrand