incubator-general mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Apache OpenWhisk Incubator Proposal
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 11:52:37 GMT
Hi John

This also ties into Mark’s question earlier on.

The OpenWhisk part of the proposal is currently being developed in GitHub and the developers
are used to the GitHub flow and features including but not limited to GitHub Issues.

We have discussed this topic before proposing the project and we are all aware on the caveats.
But as we write in the proposal, we intend to work with infra and other stakeholders to have
repositories in GitHub accepted as primary work repositories before graduation.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Felix