incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache BatchEE 0.4-incubating
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 09:27:43 GMT
Hi,

> No, we didn't get an official grant, but the RI is ALv2 and we actively asked the IBM
devs/managers and they are perfectly fine with it. They even give feedback on JIRA and contributed
patches later on.

> We are actively working together so to say.
> But by not having a grant we cannot change the copyright for those files.

Thanks for that that sounds fine to me. ASF policy to to not add copyright lines to ASF headers,
but if they are a 3rd parties then I guess that needs to be respected.

One last question - does the IBM project have a NOTICE file?

Thanks,
Justin